As we come to the end of 2022, we would like to acknowledge our students’ efforts with an award ceremony on Thursday, December 15, 2022.
Parents are allowed to come for the award ceremony but will be required to check in with an ID at the front office before the ceremony. Students are allowed to come in free dress for this occasion. Please adhere to the dress code in our Student Handbook.
8:00 am- 10:00 am – Kindergarten and 1st grade students
10:30 am – 11:45 am – 4th and 5th grade students
12:00 pm – 1:30 pm – 2nd and 3rd grade students
A brief explanation of the awards that will be given out:
- Perfect Attendance – Students that have perfect attendance for the entire semester with NO school or class tardies, no absences, no early sign-outs. (Excused absences are not considered as perfect attendance)
- “A/B” Honor Roll- This award recognizes outstanding students who have earned an A and B average (80-100%) for the end of the first semester.
- Specials Award- This will recognize 1 student from each grade level that has made exemplary contributions to their special class. This student has shown exceptional skill and potential in the special area.
- “A” Honor Roll- This award recognizes outstanding students who have earned an A average (90% or above) for the end of the first seme
- Principal Award- This will recognize 1 student from each class that has made exemplary contributions to their class and school, has shown strong leadership skills, and is a role model to his/her peers for the entire semester.
Please remember that important instruction is still happening in our classrooms for the rest of the day. Please do not check your child out of class early so they can complete the remainder of their learning.
Let’s go viral by using the hashtag #HSIEulessAwards and post your award ceremony experience on Social Media!
We look forward to celebrating our childrens’ accolades!
HSI Euless Administration, Faculty and Staff